Maiar logo
Startup

Maiar

See Maiar's full profile

BOOK A DEMO
Headquarters

Switzerland

Founded Year

2021

Total Funding

Employees

1 - 10

Status

Active


About Maiar

Maiar offers a digital identity layer that allows users to send money to friends and family via their address book while preserving their privacy.

Headquarters

Switzerland


General Information on Maiar

Brand name Maiar
Company name Maiar
Website http://maiar.ch/
Founded year 2021
Employees 1 - 10
Contact [email protected]

Find startup solutions in your specific business context

The INNOSPOT Startup Discovery platform helps you to find the right startup solutions by leveraging the world's most powerful Startup Search Engine analyzing millions of data points.
BOOK A DEMO

Recent News and Activity about Maiar

Morningstar UK 22.09.2022
IN BRIEF: Prospex Energy says Podere Maiar well in Italy is on track

Prospex Energy PLC - investor in onshore and shallow offshore European gas and power projects - ... Alliance News Prospex Energy PLC - investor in onshore and shallow offshore European gas and power projects - Says Po Valley Energy Ltd has secured ownership of the land for its Podere Maiar well site in the Selva gas field in Italy. Prospex holds a 37% interest in the Podere Maiar licence, while Po Valley holds the remaining 63%. Prospex says ...

Marketscreener DE 29.07.2022
Po Valley Energy Limited erhält die Genehmigung für die Produktionskonzession des Podere Maiar Gasfeldes in der Poebene in Norditalien

Prospex Energy PLC gab bekannt, dass Po Valley Energy Limited die Genehmigung für die Produktionskonzession des Podere Maiar Gasfeldes in der Poebene in Norditalien erhalten hat, das innerhalb der Selva Malvezzi Produktionskonzession ('Selva') liegt. Prospex hält einen Anteil von 37% an der Podere Maiar Lizenz, während der Betreiber die restlichen 63% hält. Po Valley erhielt 2019 den Zuschlag für die vorläufige Gasproduktionskonzession Selva ...

Maiar news
Hot Copper Australia 29.07.2022
Po Valley Energy Received A Production Concession For Its Podere Maiar Gas Field In Italy

July 29 (Reuters) - PO Valley Energy Ltd ( PVE PVE RECEIVES FINAL APPROVAL FOR PODERE MAIAR GAS PRODUCTION-PVE.AX RECEIVED A PRODUCTION CONCESSION FOR ITS PODERE MAIAR GAS FIELD IN ITALY

Bitnews Today 22.06.2022
Elrond-Based Cantina Royale Announces IDO & NFT Drop on Maiar Launchpad

Cantina Royale has officially announced its upcoming Initial DEX Offering (IDO) and NFT drop, which unlocks all crucial play-to-earn functionality. Cantina Royale is a popular and first real-time P2E shooter game on the Elrond blockchain. The token sale and NFT drop are scheduled to occur on the Maiar Launchpad, and registrations open on June 22, 2022. The team prepares to organize its Initial DEX Offering on the Maiar Launchpad. Maiar is the ...

Maiar news
Tech Startups 22.06.2022
Elrond-based P2E game Cantina Royale launches its first-ever IDO & NFT drop on the Maiar Launchpad

Cantina Royale, the popular and first real-time play-to-earn shooter game on the Elrond blockchain, prepares for its upcoming Initial DEX Offering (IDO) and NFT drop, which unlocks all crucial P2E functionality. The token sale and NFT drop will occur on the Maiar Launchpad, and registrations open on June 22, 2022. Cantina Royale has attracted tremendous attention for its play-to-earn approach. Building a real-time shooter with P2E mechanics and ...

Maiar news
CryptoSlate 06.06.2022
Suspected exploit shuts down Elrond's Maiar DEX

👋 Want to work with us? CryptoSlate is hiring for a handful of positions! Elrond (EGLD) CEO Beniamin Mincu tweeted about “suspicious activities on the Maiar DEX” on June 6. NFT project Elrond Lucky Birds founder Andu Tabacu shared details of his findings by posting screenshots of EGLD being sold for USDC, based on data from the blockchain explorer. Tabacu suspects this was an exploit possibly related to “lottery type smart contracts.” “This ...

Maiar news
Market Screener 06.06.2022
Po Valley Energy Limited Receives Penultimate Approval for Production at the Podere Maiar Gas Field Located in Onshore Northern Italy

lies within the Selva Malvezzi Production Concession ('Selva'). Prospex holds a 37% working interest in the Podere Gallina Exploration Permit with the Operator holding the remaining 63%. Emilia Romagna Regional Council approves INTESA (local government production agreement) for the Podere Maiar gas field at Selva. INTESA is a prerequisite for Italy's Ecological Transition Ministry ('MiTE') to grant a Final Production Concession at Podere Maiar. ...

Maiar news
Marketscreener DE 06.06.2022
Po Valley Energy Limited erhält die vorletzte Genehmigung für die Produktion im Podere Maiar Gasfeld in Norditalien (Onshore)

Prospex hält eine 37%ige Beteiligung an der Podere Gallina Explorationsgenehmigung, während der Betreiber die restlichen 63% hält. Der Regionalrat der Emilia Romagna genehmigt die INTESA (Produktionsvereinbarung der lokalen Regierung) für das Gasfeld Podere Maiar in Selva. INTESA ist eine Voraussetzung für die Erteilung einer endgültigen Produktionskonzession für Podere Maiar durch das italienische Ministerium für den ökologischen Wandel (MiTE). ...

Maiar news
MarketScreener 06.06.2022
Po Valley Energy Limited Receives Penultimate Approval for Production at the Podere Maiar Gas Field Located in Onshore Northern Italy | MarketScreener

Po Valley Energy Limited has received the penultimate approval for production at the Podere Maiar gas field located in onshore northern Italy, which lies within the Selva Malvezzi Production Concession ('Selva'). Prospex holds a 37% working interest in the Podere Gallina Exploration Permit with the Operator holding the remaining 63%. Emilia Romagna Regional Council approves INTESA (local government production agreement) for the Podere Maiar gas ...

Maiar news
Bitcoin Isle 06.06.2022
EGLD price drops 6% as team starts investigating suspicious activity on Maiar DEX

decline and has dropped by more than 6% today after an announcement that the Elrond team had started investing malicious activity on its main decentralized exchange (DEX), Maiar. At the time of writing, EGLD was trading at $72.39, down 6.01% after dropping from a daily high of $77.48. Malicious activity investigation Elrond Founder and CEO, Beniamin Mincu, tweeted that his team was investigating “suspicious activity” on Maiar adding that his ...