INNOSPOT is a fast-growing Tech Startup based in the center of Munich. We provide an AI-based Startup Scouting solution to identify relevant Startups for our corporate partners globally. Join us on our mission to make the worldwide startup ecosystem transparent and accessible for everyone in order to foster innovation on a global scale and promote innovations that sustainably improve our world.
As a Data Engineer at INNOSPOT, you will be in charge of our whole data collection and work on making the data accessible for our SaaS users. Therefore, you will identify suitable data sources, gather and analyze data as well as build classification and search tools. In this role, you will work closely together with our Front- & Backend-Developers who make all the data visible for our users.
- Programming, implementing and maintaining data-processing pipelines
- Analyzing and understanding big data sets
- Data cleaning, manipulation and modeling
- Deal with crawling and performance challenges
- Define and improve our software architecture
- Reviewing code and giving guidance to team members
- Ensure system quality via unit and functional tests
- Excellent skills in Python and using Pandas, SpaCy, Scrapy and MongoDB
- Strong knowledge in machine learning
- Experience in crawling huge data sets
- Experience with large Software projects is a must
- Knowledge of professional tools (git)
- Expertise on DevOps (AWS, CI/CD, Docker) is a plus
You should join INNOSPOT because
- you want to work with ambitious and smart colleagues from top universities
- you want to grow personally on an ongoing basis
- you want your voice to be heard and valued
- you have a passion for inventions, innovations and solving complex problems
- there is more than one way to improve our world. We support them all!